carry all your thoughts, across the open fields.
site

Hello! Welcome to my blog!;D
bepartofme.blogspot.com
Enjoy
:D

about me

Fazlin
Just seventeen
Bestie are loved
Cousin are awesome
Chocolate make my day
I’m just any typical girl

links

Acha
Ahmad
Aidah
Ainul
Aqilah
Cg Lis
Evangeline
Fatin
Haz
Iffa
Izzat
Jacq
Jasmine
Jue QI
Mahera
Ratnah
Sahail
Sharifah
Syadariena
Syahzanna
Yatt

tagboard


archives

September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010


x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Thursday, June 18, 2009

hi humans..
today its the 18.. ohhmyy.. nevermind u dont have to know..
anyway i have been feeling lazy this past few days to update my blog..
yea so that's the reason why my blog is left unattended..
intensive D&T last 2 week had been okayy.. i have fun doing my work there with my classmates and friends..
especially the boys keep cracking jokes..
even though at times i feel tense up when doing my journal like cannot get the drawing right and the dimension is wrong but i still can get over it with them around..
i swear i gonna miss the fun after my O's and all..
ohhyaa last friday is consider our last day of intensive for that week before it resume again next week..
so mr toh our D&T teacher order 40 box of pizza and 3 box of chicken wings for the D&T students..
ohhmyy we were super duper shock can.. thanks mr toh !!
i have the picture but i am kinda lazy to upload..maybe will upload soon okayss..
ohh and got this 1 time.. me, darren and eugene was sitting together..
at that point of times i am super duper lazy,tired plus sleepy so i started to draw on darren's model that he had made..
a few minutes later
darren: f*** whats the smell?
me: (i cnt smell anything except the air-con) what smell?
darren: waluii
a few seconds later,
me: (throw my pencil) eew.
me and darren quickly run away and go to another side while eugene walk slowly..
darren: sia uh who farted sia? like never go toilet for 2 weeks..
me: yala want to fart give signal first can..
darren: eh u know ur reaction super duper slow u can still ask me what..
me:HAHA! Diffusion what .. travel to u than me..
darren: crazy..
damn funny la.. but the weird thing is eugene can still walk slowly..OMG!

anyway justin is away.. he have school field trips.. B-O-R-I-N-G !
he went indonesia for 5 days.. okayy i am so OVER IT !
parents are also away for freaking 2 weeks !!
now u know how bored i am..
but i am lucky i still have a lot of friends out there..
just that why must they go oversea when they know that this is the only week i got nothing.
i mean no school=no lesson.
DANG !
from last sunday 14 june i have been going out non-stop..
-tennis
-shopping
-movies
-bowling
-movies
- yadayada
(cannot remember)
and i am broke

supposed to have tuition today at 1pm but was postpone to tomorrow..
i hate it can...
i have lots of homework to be done..
too many till i dont know which one to start with..
tsk!

okay nothing muchh..
till my next update..
and i got a lot of photo that need to be uploaded..
if i am free and not lazy i will upload yaw..
the guys gonna kill me if they saw this because they been asking me to upload..hehhe

i'm off humans !

at