carry all your thoughts, across the open fields.
site

Hello! Welcome to my blog!;D
bepartofme.blogspot.com
Enjoy
:D

about me

Fazlin
Just seventeen
Bestie are loved
Cousin are awesome
Chocolate make my day
I’m just any typical girl

links

Acha
Ahmad
Aidah
Ainul
Aqilah
Cg Lis
Evangeline
Fatin
Haz
Iffa
Izzat
Jacq
Jasmine
Jue QI
Mahera
Ratnah
Sahail
Sharifah
Syadariena
Syahzanna
Yatt

tagboard


archives

September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010


x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Wednesday, June 24, 2009







hi human..
justin told me that ive been updating my blog quite frequently this days.. and i realized that too..
so its that a good or a bad thing?! hahh.
anyway let me track back a little..
tuesday amaths test is a killer..
it was horrible terrible disaster !
hahh when i look at the first question i was B-L-A-N-K ! especially the paper 2 was like damn difficult..
or maybe i did not study enough..
but but i manage to do, left out some question in paper2 because i dont even know how to start..
yeaa that bad..
maybe i should considered having an amaths intensive section for myself on MY OWN..
hahh how about that?! sound nice,isnt it?
okayy crap.. but maybe i really should consider that. it may work.
and i know my teacher and my tuition teacher and even my parents will encourage me to do that..hahh
okay enough..
on tuesday i skip D&T again..yea was lazy beside my teacher is not there..
so if i go i will just waste my time there..and i need my teacher to help me with those stuff..
went out with jueqi at night..
yea the picture will tell u everything.. but i didnt upload much here.. i will upload them in facebook:D

today, skip D&T..yadayada..
my form teacher called me just now asking me to log in to chr website to print up some stuff which need to hand in on monday..
then she asked me how's my study and all.. omg i am so touched seeing that how concern she is..
talked to her on the phone for about 15mins or so..
ohh she even asked me to be thick skin for this 4 months..
meaning asking me to asked teacher for help and all..
i though i am already thick skin to them?
but maybe not thick skin enough!
ohh i am excited about tmr !
ohh and i manage to complete my chemistry worksheet and social studies structure question..
hoho !:D
so i left with 2 emaths paper and amaths tys..
i think..

mummy and daddy coming back this saturday..
i am excited after not seeing them for freaking 2 weeks and after not hearing their nagging and lecture..
hahh weirdo!
but while there are away i seriously learn something from it..
firstly, i manage to do a little bit of house work which i dont think i did when they i around..
i learn that housework is not difficult to do it just need a little effort..
secondly, i know how to wash clothes using the washing machine and use the dryer to dry them.
okay okay sound ridiculous but seriously now then i know.. haha
thirdy, i not gonna say it...

yesterday talk to this old friend of mine..
his in poly already.. updating each other about us..yea.
and i am glad his already so over it and found new girl..haha
i mean i am sorry for rejecting u and all but i think its better for us to be friends..
yea see like now..

okayy i'm off then..
:D

p/s mike u better watch out.haha:D

at