carry all your thoughts, across the open fields.
site

Hello! Welcome to my blog!;D
bepartofme.blogspot.com
Enjoy
:D

about me

Fazlin
Just seventeen
Bestie are loved
Cousin are awesome
Chocolate make my day
I’m just any typical girl

links

Acha
Ahmad
Aidah
Ainul
Aqilah
Cg Lis
Evangeline
Fatin
Haz
Iffa
Izzat
Jacq
Jasmine
Jue QI
Mahera
Ratnah
Sahail
Sharifah
Syadariena
Syahzanna
Yatt

tagboard


archives

September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010


x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Friday, August 28, 2009

hi humans,
finally finally finally D&T practical is over. so say good bye to journal, staying up late to do research and updating it, keep drawing and drawing all the parts, stay back after school until 7 just for D&T.
everything is over now..phew..i feel very relieved.
today was the submission date for O level D&T journal.. everybody need to hand in their journal, presentation board and their product...
design studio was very hectic just now.. with people rushing their works, litter everywhere, table very messy with paper, losing things like scissor, ruler, glue yadayada.. running up to the lab and going down to the workshop to get things..
but now seriously i miss the scene we have just now.. okay weird.. nvm.
so just now not able to breakfast at home but instead we all breakfast in design studios.. one of my classmate went down and buy for all the malays student drinks so at least we are able to break our fast with water..
amirul damn funny.. his the one who listen to the radio to know when can we break fast. he make a loud noise went the time is right for us to breakfast..
anyway did i mention that mr tan is back ! the story goes like this..
i was busy cutting up stuff for my presentation board when suddenly i heard a voice.
mr tan: so, have u completed ur D&T?
at that point of time i was really engrossed in doing my work so i felt a little irritated. so i look up..
me: ( in a shock face) OMG! u mr tan right ?!! ( feeling excited) where have u been?? why must u come back now??
i throw him a lot of question till he cant answer me.. hahhhaa
he look through my journal and presentation board and he say he was impressed.. hahhaa
okay enough.. but i am very excited.. he was my last year D&T teacher and he help me alot..
i learn a lot of stuff from him. but unfortunately he have to go to australia to further his studies..
okayokay enough about D&T.
but first i need to thanks some of my friends for helping me through out the 8 months when i have difficulty doing some of the parts. a lot of people have help but this people really help me a lot..
they are my teachers of course, diana, the malay girls, jacq and rairul..
thanks for helping me..:)

anyway yesterday i turn 1 year older..
i was very happy..
thanks for all the birthday wishes thru sms, phone, verbally, singing, shouting yadayada..
thanks for the birthday presentssssss!!!! i love them all...

prelim is still not over yet.. i have to buck up.. really..
i really need to study physic so that it will help me pull up my comb. humans mark!!!
just now was disaster have 2 paper which is chemistry and SS.. but lucky SS was do able..
as usual SEQ i vomit out things that i have memorize.. but still i did not have enough time to complete the SBQ! -.-
chemistry was damn difficult.. i cant deny that..
nvm i will work hard in physic to help me..:)

what a long post i have..
update soon then..
have a pleasant weekends but as for me, my weekends are always burn..

at