carry all your thoughts, across the open fields.
site

Hello! Welcome to my blog!;D
bepartofme.blogspot.com
Enjoy
:D

about me

Fazlin
Just seventeen
Bestie are loved
Cousin are awesome
Chocolate make my day
I’m just any typical girl

links

Acha
Ahmad
Aidah
Ainul
Aqilah
Cg Lis
Evangeline
Fatin
Haz
Iffa
Izzat
Jacq
Jasmine
Jue QI
Mahera
Ratnah
Sahail
Sharifah
Syadariena
Syahzanna
Yatt

tagboard


archives

September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010


x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Tuesday, February 09, 2010

hi humans,
updateupdate.. wanna know my latest news?? i have finally resigned from my current job. so called me a jobless kids again?! i can't be bothered. send my resignation form last thursday and my last day of work was on saturday. 3 days notice like what they told me during the interview. i wanted to stay longer but i can't bring myself to it. ive been enduring for 1 month 1 week and thats it. NO MORE NO MORE! they asked me to stay and their reason for it was CNY coming and they don't have enough worker.
watever with them. i am happier now. i mean i got my life back i got my freedom back. no more waking up as early as 8 am rushed to work and reached home at 1015pm. NO MORE ! and the most weird thing was my friends were all excited when i told them i have quit. -.-! haha! i know rightttt.
sunday was awesome! had my morning jogged with daddy. its been ages mann. i feel so good after the run(: then later in the afternoon saloon-ing with mummy was awesome. and at night movie date with family(:
see i am enjoying my life without YOU ! who say i can't leave without YOU? its been so long since u last msg me and eventhough i can't deny that ive been missing u and missing all the outing that we usually does but i am not waiting for ur text nor ur phone call anymore. and i guess u are having fun right now. i know u too well, boy.

so what am i up to now?? arr i have no idea. maybe rotted at home??
and i am sure people have been wondering which school i will go to and stuff.. i am ready to blog it out.
O level result was out in early january and f**k i was damn disappointed with my result. it isn't what i expected it isn't what i want. most people think that my result isn't thats bad but to me it is the worst result ever.
they offer me poly courses and all but i just can't be bothered with that because from the result i know that i am not qualified for the course i want. the only thing i know is i went back at 830pm on that day wandering alone without anyone knowing.
and went i got back, eventhough my parents didn't say anything i was crying my lungs out. and the only thing i do is lock myself in my room and cry.. but i got the best parents ever. they didn't scold me but instead they give me the encouragement.
they were telling me how lucky am i to pass all my subject but the only thing is i can't qualified for that course that i really really want from the start.
at that point of time i seriously don't know what to do i am clueless i am at my wit end. i don't know if i should just go to poly with that i-am-so-not-interested course and drop out halfway or what.. the only thing i am thinking about was if i could turn the time back... but it is not possible.
so after a deep and throughly thoughts i decided to retake 1 of the subj which is english. but my parents wanted me to retake 1 or 2 other subject since i don't want to get myself into any poly courses and take it at the same time. so ive decided to take english and science. but they insist on me taking emaths since they know that i can score in that subject. they told me what if i can get better grades for maths and that will help me even more in lowering my points. so i agree and ya i am taking private.
it isn't easy when i choose to take up this way because looking at my other friends going one year ahead then me. but i was told by a friend who have been in my shoe a year ago," it doesn't matter how slow u go as long as u do not give up". that phrase really lift up my spirit and just move on. but this year i really need to work hard i wouldn't want to disappoint my parents seeing that they have willing to pay up thousands and thousands of dollar for the privates.
and i am blessed with sucha awesome friends whom always give me encouragement(: and seeing me going through the hard way, some of my friends who didn't do that well also have decided to retake instead of going to the course they don't want and all. thinking back i was damn coward to face the true when i just got back the result. -.-

ohh and i was on my way to meet a friend went i passed by starbucks coffee house and i saw a girl sitting down doing her amaths question. and she really remind me how tense will i get when i can't do that question that were given. i will start throwing the paper and tears almost drop. not forgetting that i used to get 5/50 for one of the class test.. hahha!
but thank god i passed during my O's(:
it is sucha long post...
and" kuku-ness" i am craving for that western food at ur school and fishNco -.- hinthint.

(:

at